Cnc plasma maintenance and specifications
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shop Area: Metal Shop
Tool: CNC Plasma Cutter
Requires in-person training: Yes
MT 130-05, Rev. 1
We run a Lotos LTP5500 plasma cutter on the Langmuir Crossfire CNC plasma table.
Langmuir Crossfire CNC Plasma Table.
- Lotus LTP5500D Plasma source, https://www.uwelding.com/lotos-ltp5500d-cnc-plasma-cutter-non-touch-pilot-arc-cnc-enabled-plasma-cutter-digital-control-thc-torch-height-control-dual-voltage-110v-220v-3-5-inch-clean-cut-brown-55amp-cnc/
Exposure to extremely dusty, damp, or corrosive air is damaging to the welding/cutting machine. In order to prevent any possible failure or fault of this welding/ cutting equipment, clean the dust at regular intervals with clean and dry compressed air of required pressure.
- Cutting Envelope Dimensions:25.3” (X) x 23.3” (Y) x 3.0" (Z)
- Machine Weight:130 Pounds
- Linear Bearing Type: Ball Bearing Carriages on Zinc-plated Steel Tube Rails
- Stepper Motor Size: X-Axis 284 oz-in Y-Axis 425 oz-in
- PC Interface: Windows USB
- Mechanical Drive System:3/8”-8 4-Start ACME Lead Screws and Acetal Anti-Backlash Lead Nuts
- Motion Accuracy:0.002” per 12” inches
- Step Resolution:0.0005”
- Maximum Cut Speed:300 ipm
- Torch Height Control: Manual Torch Height Adjustment
- Table Surface: Replaceable Steel Slats, 50mm wide x 3mm thick
- Input Power: 110/220 VAC (selectable)
- Plasma Source: Lotus LTP5500D
END OF THE PROCEDURE