Class Name Intermediate Forged Kitchen Knife
Duration 15 hours of class time completed in six 2.5 hour classes. Class dates and times are as follows:
- Thursday Feb 18 from 7-9:30 pm
- Tuesday Feb 23 from 7-9:30pm
- Thursday Feb 25 from 7-9:30pm
- Tuesday Mar 2 from 7-9:30pm
- Thursday Mar 4 from 7-9:30pm
- Tuesday Mar 9 from 7-9:30pm
Cost $225 non-members, $200 members
Class Size 4
Description During this six day workshop, participants will create their own kitchen knife to take home. While completing this project, they will learn how to:
- move steel efficiently and effectively.
- De-stressing the steel and proper heat treatment.
- Differences between knife steel and other steels
COVID-19 and Class Safety Policies
For COVID-19 safety requirements, we ask that all participants of classes, as well as members working in the space, wear a mask over their nose and mouth at all times indoors at Vector Space. We also ask that you maintain a safe distance of 6ft from each other at all times while in Vector Space.